Do you ever feel frustrated trying to sell your Drupal expertise/services? Has your excitement for Drupal not translated into more customers? Do you struggle filling up your pipeline and planning for future growth? In this session you will learn some ways to improve your Drupal sales method and process. The session will focus on developing and executing a strategy to bring in a constant flow of leads and customers. We're all tired of traditional sales "trickery", but we still need to find new clients. The truth is, if we have a quality good or service that people need, a good sales process will help you build your business.
- Why is selling Drupal websites so tough?
- Why is selling Drupal like selling the unknown?
- Why is sales evil?
- Is every lead a good lead?
- Are there such things as bad customers?
- How do I qualify leads?
- How do I develop a calendar to fill my pipeline.
- What books and/or training should I look into?
- What if I'm not a sales guy?
- How do I properly, and persuasively, communicate the unprecedented benefits of Drupal?